Monday, July 27, 2009

Je ne blog pa

Sorry, no real post today. In lieu of real post, please meditate on the following interesting items:

-Our neighbors have a fruit tree in their front yard. I only ever see the fruit when it is small and green on the tree or big, yellow orbs, rotting on the ground. I wish I knew what sort of fruit it was.

-I gave my dog a bath last night and he doesn't necessarily smell good but he doesn't smell bad and I've caught myself smelling him several times tonight just to enjoy the not-bad smell.

-Last, and perhaps most exciting, I learned today that, when I order a coffee at work, and, for some reason this is only a medium coffee, when my barista rings me up and he chooses "small coffee" from the computer menu, it gives him the option to "add cheese."

No comments: